Nottingham Bespoke Joinery
Welcome to Joinery By Design, a very well established joinery company based in Hucknall, with in excess of thirty years experience in the highest of quality bespoke joinery services in Nottingham, for both the domestic and the commercial sectors.
We have a workshop in Hucknall, Nottingham, dedicated to the manufacture of only the best handmade joinery and we can take on any specialised bespoke joinery task, including the manufacturing of our custom windows, doors, staircases, gates, conservatories and arch work.
Because we are manufacturers of quality purpose made joinery, we are THE specialists in bespoke joinery, and pride ourselves on the joinery we manufacture and install. Every piece of our handmade timber products are an accurate reflection of the finest quality that we achieve. All of our timber products are handmade to order and are basically beautiful!
Our Areas of Bespoke Joinery in Nottingham Are:
- Windows - We individually manufacture sliding sash, traditional, storm proof, Georgian, Cottage Style and York sliding sash windows.
- Doors - a selection of Georgian, panelled, stable and bi-fold doors.
- Staircases - Our staircases can be made in single or double winders, closed or open tread, cut string with a wide range of spindles available
- Gates - Our gates can be frame ledged and braced; five bar, etc.
- Conservatories - We specialise in conservatories – choose from Victorian, Edwardian, Georgian or Lean-To.
- Arch Work - We particularly dedicate ourselves to our arch work, by producing windows for staircase landings, entrance frames, bulls eye windows, etc.
The majority of joinery ranges we manufacture are traditional flush, sash casement windows, storm proof casement, box sash windows and doors which include patio and French sliding; however, our representative will call round to discuss your requirements with you and we can make whatever you require in any design and specification of your choice.
Superior bespoke joinery means that we work together with customers using their ideas for doors, windows, archways and gates as well as any piece of furniture they require. By paying scrupulous attention to detail and to your specifications, we can help you refurbish your home, solving your storage troubles or just by bringing your ideas and projects to life. Furthermore, when you choose to use our bespoke joinery services, you may be sure that the work will be completed on time and to a pre-agreed budget.
Once you have commissioned us, we assure you of our total commitment to manufacture your bespoke joinery requirements to the utmost quality standard, within an agreed time frame at a price which won’t hurt your wallet.
All of our bespoke ranges of joinery are available in Softwood, Hemlock Hardwood, Sapele, Oak, Ash, Beech and Maple, and we fully guarantee all of our work, with the offer of a FREE, no obligation quotation upon request.